Returns & Exchanges for Online Sales
We understand that our online customers are unable to try the items on prior to purchasing, therefore we offer a return and exchange service for online sales only. Please be sure to read through the following before contacting us for a return or exchange:
Conditions of Returns or Exchanges for Online Sales
- All swimsuits, undergarments, vintage, clearance and sale items are final sale and do not qualify for return or exchange.
- We issue store credit or exchange only, no refunds.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Returns and exchanges are only authorized for orders shipped within the continental USA.
- A return authorization number must be issued before any returns will be accepted. Please email us at email@example.com, use our contact form or call us at 408-295-2334. You must provide us with your Order # and customer account email address.
- Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt of item. Any item received with a postmark dated after 7 days will be returned to you at your expense and will not qualify for an exchange.
- Items must be returned with all original tags attached, in sellable condition. Any items not in sellable condition (worn, soiled, etc.) will not qualify for an exchange, and will be returned to you at your expense.
- After 14 days, all items are final sale.
- Any defective item must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of the item. We will replace it, or issue you a store credit (if we don't have the same item in stock).
Preparing your item for return:
- Items must be returned with all original tags attached
- Items must be returned in sellable condition (not worn, soiled, etc). Any item not in sellable condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- Return authorization number MUST be written on the outside of the package, or the package will be returned.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs.
Address for returns:
427 S. Bascom Ave.
San Jose, CA 95128